Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Wow

As I sit and watch the minutes tick by I can't help to think of who I am and how far I've come. I have less than 6 days remaining till I fly out of here. I still can remember being a little kid and thinking how far away my mission was. It feels like yesterday I got my mission call. Not to long ago my mind was filled with girls, cars, movies, and video games. Now it is filled with something much different. Scriptures run through my head, a to do list a mile wide circles ominously over the head, and memories of past associations tear my eyes. It's amazing. I can barely sleep at night in anticipation. I pace the house trying to stay occupied and not think of the time left. It's amazing how fast we grow up. Well, I'm off to bed. Goodnight and I'll update you in a week.

-Elder Tingey-

1 comment:

  1. We'll be thinking of you, praying for you and reading your blog for updates, Thomas. Our best to you!

    ReplyDelete