Wednesday, September 30, 2009

It's time

Well it's time for me to head for the MTC. My bags are packed and in the car, all my things boxed up, and all that's left is for the clock to strike 4:00 am so I can head off to the airport. As I wait for the next hour to slowly pass I can feel the anticipation and excitement build. I'm not at all scared of the task before me. I know that I will be doing God's errand and if I do it faithfully I will be protected from harm. I love this church and I know this gospel is true. I love the fact that I have a chance to serve the Lord for two short years. I know my mission area was chosen for a reason and not by chance. I know true happiness can only be found in this gospel. I leave that testimony in the name of our Savior Jesus Christ, Amen. I love you all, and am thankful for your support.

Scripture for this post is:
Alma 34:32

-Elder Tingey-

2 comments:

  1. You're in our prayers always, Elder! Blessings to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And the same for us, you will be in our daily prayers Elder Tingey. We love you.

    ReplyDelete