Friday, November 13, 2009

Hello from sunny Santa Maria

Nov. 9, 2009

It's been a beautiful and sunny week in Santa Maria. Nights are starting to get cold here though. All the way down to 52 degrees. Brrrr..... ;) Days are getting a little chilly as well. Down to the high 70s. :) So funny story for the week. My companion uses Murry Superior hair Polmade. It's not really hair gel more like hair super glue. So Tuesday he convinced me to try some. So after I got out of the shower I dug my fingers into hair gel from hell and tried to apply it like I would gel, by running my hands through my hair. Well my hands stopped at my bangs. Then I spent the next 15 minutes trying to pull this "hair gel" to the back of my head. I managed to get it half way on my head but that was it. Needless to say my bangs stuck straight out and my hair was frozen in a nice bed head look. When I got out of the bathroom my companion started laughing. Then informed me how your supposed to apply it. Grumble grumble grumble. I informed him that I was going to kill him in his sleep and then got dressed. So the worse part about the story is, I've washed my hair almost 20 times since Tuesday and I still have the stuff in my hair. Morale of the story is: stick to hair gel. Well hope all is well at home. I'll write again next week.

Love,
Elder Tingey

No comments:

Post a Comment