Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Happy Halloween

Been an exciting week in Santa Maria. Hope you all had a good Halloween. I know I did. Not to mention the nice extra hour of sleep. The work is going great and the people in Santa Maria are amazing! I've never been so well fed. People here just love feeding us and a few times we come to appointments and they have been barbequeing away waiting for us to come. The other day I ended up eating 3 dinners! The weather is great here. We had kind of a cold spell for a few days where we were in the low 70s. Brrrrr... ;) Good thing I had a jacket. There is no snow in Santa Maria and the sun is shining bright and beautiful every day. I love it here and love the people here. Well I've got to go now, but I'll write next week. Love you all back home! Love, Elder Tingey

No comments:

Post a Comment