Sunday, January 10, 2010

Raining and Raining

Dec. 14, 2009 (sorry to post late)

Hello, Hello from raining Santa Maria. It's been a wonderful week. We have had tons of rain though. And I mean tons!!!! The last 4 days have rained all day long. Today hasn't been raining. The week has been a good one. We have spent a lot of the week just finding. We did a lot of street contacting and a lot of door knocking. We did get some success and have some new investigators. Not only that, but an investigator we have been working with for almost 2 months wants to be baptized!!!!!! Woot!!!!

So funny story. I'm in Santa Maria 1st ward, but due to strange circumstances I've been on exchanges with 3rd ward missionaries quite a bit. The other day we went to a stake nativity concert and there was 3rd ward members there. They asked me if I was on exchanges, because they hadn't seen me in a while. I know enough of 3rd ward members, so they thought I was a 3rd ward missionary. I though it was funny. Had a great zone conference Thursday. It was our Christmas party. Our mission president dressed up as Santa and we did a white elephant exchange. It was pretty cool. Each zone also did a skit. Our skit was the 12 days of christmas door approach style. It was awesome. Well, hope all is well at home. I love you!!!!

Love,Elder Tingey

No comments:

Post a Comment